Аквариумный форум интернет-издания журнала "Aqua Journal"
ADA

Вернуться   Аквариумный форум интернет-издания журнала "Aqua Journal" > РАЗНОЕ > Свободная тема

Свободная тема Здесь можно поговорить о том, что прямо не относится к содержанию основных разделов Форума

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.12.2009, 23:23   #1
Mogicanin
Участник Форума

Вы сказали Спасибо: 64
Поблагодарили 94 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 79
Mogicanin На пути к росту репутации
По умолчанию Svetlichniy PRO. Interview for AQUAJOURNAL.

Месяц назад Эрико Секино(редактор журнала) прислала мне октябрьский номер "AQUAJOURNAL"

Осенью 2006г. я увидел первый акваскейп и уже тогда был уверен - у меня будет такой аквариум, но я даже предположить не мог, что спустя три года мое интервью напечатают в японском журнале "AQUAJOURNAL".
Акваскейп стал частью моей жизни. Я приобрел друзей во многих уголках планеты.
Четыре года аквариумная деятельность кипела во мне.

август 2007г. аквариум "Диалог берегов" занял 68е место на международном конкурсе IAPLC в Японии.
сентябрь 2007г. участие в международном конкурсе AGA в США
январь 2008г. аквариум опубликован на Гонконгском сайте "Creative Aquascape Union" в галерее "V.I.P.guest"
август 2008г. аквариум "Инь и Янь. Диалог берегов" занял 38е место на международном конкурсе в Японии.
сентябрь 2008г. интервью для сайта Натальи Романович. Беларусь.
ноябрь 2008г. поездка на конкурс в Санкт Петербург.
интервью для Российского телеканала
Юрий Опанасенко в журнале "AQUATERRA" №6 2008г : "Отдельно хочу выделить работу Сергея Светличного. Во-первых, потому что он единственный конкурсант не из Санкт-Петербурга, во вторых, он из Украины и его участие придало последнему статус международного ..."
2009г. участие в проекте "Э-Студи - студия авторского дизайна аквариумов Эльвиры Станкевич"(Москва).
март 2009г. приглашение в качестве соорганизатора на семинар по аквадизайну в Москву, на котором я оформил аквариум "Worship".
май 2009г. аквариум "Старые Ботинки"
сентябрь 2009г. интервью для "AQUAJOURNAL", Япония.
октябрь 2009г. участие в международном конкурсе AGA
2009 участие в качестве судьи на двух украинских конкурсах по аквадизайну
Для полного счастья в этом списке не хватает поездки в Японию.

Желаю всем удачи в этом интересном и любимом всеми нами увлечении. И помните - "Под лежачий камень вода не течет!" Для успеха нужно поверить в свои силы и неспеша пробивать себе дорогу, а спотыкаясь - вставать и продолжать идти к цели! Точно так, как альпинисты покоряют свои вершины! Мир не такой большой чтобы не поместиться у ваших ног!!!
Фото для AQUAJOURNAL

Хочу поблагодарить всех, кто оказывал мне помощь!!!
Очень рад если кому-то смог принести пользу.
До встречи на новых вершинах!

Последний раз редактировалось Mogicanin; 25.12.2009 в 00:36.
Mogicanin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.12.2009, 23:43   #2
Mogicanin
Участник Форума

Вы сказали Спасибо: 64
Поблагодарили 94 раз(а) в 26 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 79
Mogicanin На пути к росту репутации
По умолчанию Interview for AQUAJOURNAL

Eriko Sekine: 1. Your occupation

Sergey Svetlichiy: Interior design and furniture manufacturing. Aquadesign.

Eriko Sekine: 2. Years in aquarium hobby

Sergey Svetlichiy: I am in aquarium hobby for three years.

Eriko Sekine: 3. Your age

Sergey Svetlichiy: I am thirty years old.

Eriko Sekine: 4. Your favorite tropical fish and water plant

Sergey Svetlichiy: I consider aquadesign as a kind of art and, in my opinion, craftsmanship of a creator consists in ability to select properly all elements in his or her composition. That is why I try to do not divide plants and fishes to favorite or not.

Eriko Sekine: 5. Number of aquarium tanks you are currently taking care of
(please give us their size and dimensions)

Sergey Svetlichiy: My tanks are: 125х45х45 (235 liters); 90х45х45 (162 liters); 1000х50х40 (180 liters): 40х40х40 (60 liters)

Eriko Sekine: 6. How many times have you applied to the International Aquatic
Plants Layout Contest (IAPL Contest) so far?

Sergey Svetlichiy: I have applied to the IAPLC twice: 68th ranking in 2007 and 38th in 2008.

Eriko Sekine: 7. Please tell us if you have any hobbies or leisure activities
other than aquarium.

Sergey Svetlichiy: As soon as I saw the Nature Aquarium, it became a part of my life. Nothing awoke my interest so much before.
Here is a list of questions:

Eriko Sekine: 1. How did you first hear of the IAPL Contest?

Sergey Svetlichiy: In autumn 2006 I firstly saw the photographs of the aquariums of the IAPLC competitors in the Ukrainian journal and I was stun. At the first moment I did not believe that such a beauty was possible. To be honest, the IAPLC had the biggest impact - desire for creation amazing layout, to become the best in the world. It is hardly to believe, I could not image what is CO2 injection at that time. I even did not know that lamps had different color temperature, but I was hundred-per-cent sure that I could do it. From that day forth I firstly saw aquascape to day I started my own it took eight months. All this time I got knowledge from internet, studied the subject and, simultaneously, collected materials for my future aquarium.

Eriko Sekine: 2. Please tell us about your layout in 2008’s contest, such as its
concept, design, motif etc..

Sergey Svetlichiy: “Yin and Yang. Dialog of banks”. Yin can be seen from the one side of this layout and more aggressive Yang from the other. They attract each other, supplement and harmonically joint both sides of the composition among themselves. Duality and unity at the same time, dialog of opposites – symbols of our life. The main purpose of the layout creation was to convey this philosophy in the material.

Eriko Sekine: 3. Please tell us a story “behind-the-scenes”: did you experience
any difficulties or problems in the process of creating the layout?
What aspect of the layout are you most pleased with?

Sergey Svetlichiy: I had not special difficulties creating this layout. Aquarium developed on schedule and was controllable enough. Despite small algae bloom at the beginning that I overcame by means of more intensive water changes and decreasing of the light intensity, the layout did not give me any particular troubles. The main difficulties were concerned with the search of the all required materials: soil, equipment, plants. I had to order many things in another city and neighboring countries.

Eriko Sekine: 4. From your layout, we get an impression that you are really into
aquatic plants. Please tell us about your choice of plants, and how to
arrange and take care of them. How can you keep your plants in such a
good condition? Do you use any special techniques for that?

Sergey Svetlichiy: Basically unpretentious and quick-growing plants were used such as heterantera, rotala and java moss. It is easy to shape the groups of these plants by means of regular and tough trimming that allows managing habitus of the plants and foreseeing how the composition changes in the sequel.

Indispensable condition: regular water changes, intensive light not less then for 8 hours per day, CO2 injection and addition of liquid fertilizer.

Eriko Sekine: 5. From your layout, we get an impression that you are really into
aquatic plants. We guess that this layout have been keeping for some
years. Please tell us how take care of them. How can you keep your
plants in such a good condition? Do you use any special techniques for that?

Sergey Svetlichiy: It the same question as #4

Eriko Sekine: 6. How do you maintain white sand?

Sergey Svetlichiy: White sand attaches freshness to aquarium and makes composition bright. Here are several advises to maintain white sand clean over a long period of time – keep shrimps and do not overfeed fishes. Approximately once a month I coat sand by small quantity of the fresh one. This is a simple procedure taking less time and work then for example water change or trimming.

Eriko Sekine: 7. What was your first reaction when you found out your contest
ranking this year?

Sergey Svetlichiy: 38th ranking shocked me. It is pleasant shock of course. But…It is not the result for which I began! I am sure, I can win!

Eriko Sekine: 8. Do you have any favorite aquascapers? If any, please tell us in
what aspects you like about his/her layouts.

Sergey Svetlichiy: I was strongly amazed by the works of Japanese aquadesigners: Takashi Amano, Masashi Ono and Fumio Shiga – I think these persons are masters of aquadesign. Harmony, perfect combination of all elements - drifts, stones, plants and fishes are always present in the layouts created by these designers.

Eriko Sekine: 9. Is there any difficulties or problems of aquarium hobby
particularly found in Ukraine? For example, it's very hard and costly to
maintain an optimal water temperature inside aquariums, the number of
aquatic plants available for aquarium is very limited etc.....

Sergey Svetlichiy: Presently the Nature Aquarium style just starts to develop in Ukraine. I try to popularize in every possible way the Nature Aquarium in my country. Two years ago there is no any information how to create the Nature Aquarium in Ukraine, but now I know many people those are affected by my results. Many people ask me for consulting. Translations of articles into Ukrainian on the Nature Aquarium appear in internet.
The biggest problem with which beginners bump into is achievement of biological balance in aquariums of such kind.
I am familiar with many aquadesigners from Russia those have already tested the ADA products in their tanks and have got amazing results. Because of absence of the official representation of the ADA in Ukraine, the only possible way to purchase the ADA products is order it in Poland or Russia. With the glance of transportation and many intermediate sellers the prices for the ADA products are very high, even twice more then in the USA.

Eriko Sekine: 10. Compared to the style of Japanese aquascapes, do you see any
differences or similarities in the aquarium layout styles practiced in
Brazil?

Sergey Svetlichiy: Unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of seeing enough number of works of Brazil aquadesigners to answer your question. Probably you wanted to write “Ukraine”.
It is not secret that Nature Aquarium style originates in Japan and all the known aquadesigners were inspired by works of Takashi Amano. At the same time each creative person tries to be individual. I think it is not correct to divide the Nature Aquarium style to Japanese, Ukrainian etc.

Eriko Sekine: 11. What makes you attracted to the Nature Aquarium? Do you see
any influence of the Nature Aquarium in your personal life?

Sergey Svetlichiy: From the very moment the part of nature appeared in my home a lot of things were changed in my life. I have met many friends not only in Ukraine but also in other countries. Today I can say that aquascaping is more then obsession. If something takes more then 50 % of ones life it is hardly to name it by banal word “hobby”. Currently aquascaping is my life and job…

Eriko Sekine: Also, please send us some photos of you, your tanks and your favorite
place in your country.

Sergey Svetlichiy: photo in the following letters

П.С. За помошь с переводом выражаю благодарность Сергею Ермолаеву.

Последний раз редактировалось admin; 27.12.2009 в 20:17.
Mogicanin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Mogicanin за это полезное сообщение:
admin (25.12.2009), GrinjA (25.12.2009), Юрек (20.05.2010)
Ответ

Закладки

Метки
aquajournal., interview, pro., svetlichniy